Round-trip Air Tickets to Bangkok or Hanoi Lucky Draw!
By joining Kindergartens Festival 2017, you will have a a chance to WIN round-trip tickets to Bangkok or Hanoi for family of four!*
*Terms & Conditions Apply:
1. This offer is valid until Saturday, 27 May 2017 only for registrants who attended the Kindergartens Festival 2017 (Hong Kong Island or Kowloon). Interested parties can register to the event at www.kindergartensfestival.com or at the event on the day.
2. To enter the lucky draw, registrants must attend the Festival (Hong Kong Island or Kowloon) by presenting their tickets and submitting personal information including full name, contact number and email address at the event entrance.
3. The lucky draw prizes are non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts, and are non-returnable.
4. By participating in the campaign, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed with all the terms and conditions herein (“T&C”) including the publication of the names of lucky draws’ winners in South China Morning Post and/or Hong Kong Economic Times newspapers for the purpose of prizes announcement.
5. Each registration of the Festival confirmed by SCMP is counted as one chance towards entering the lucky draw. Duplicated registrations will be regarded as one entry.
6. The Festival includes one lucky draw on Monday, 12 June 2017. The prizes are 2 sets of 4 round-trip air tickets to Bangkok or Hanoi sponsored by Hong Kong Airlines Ltd. One set (4 pieces) of the tickets will be allocated to eligible registrants of Kindergartens Festival 2017 Hong Kong Island Session and the remaining set (4 pieces) will be allocated to Kowloon Session. All sponsored tickets will exclude taxes, fuel surcharges, administration fee and airport construction fee.
7. Winners will be randomly drawn from the attendees of the Kindergartens Festival that are eligible to the lucky draw.
8. All prizes must be redeemed at Reception, G/F, South China Morning Post, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay before Friday, 30 June 2017 in person. The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
9. Draw results will be announced in SCMP and Hong Kong Economic Times newspapers on Thursday, 15 June 2017.
10. Staff of South China Morning Post Publishers Limited (SCMPP) and Hong Kong Airlines Ltd, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
11. SCMPP reserves the final right of decision to verify the eligibility of all participants. In case of dispute, SCMP reserves the right of final decision.
12. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 048661 / 048662